Left to right; the conference’s banner, Vice President Amai Mujuru, National Director for Padare Mr. K Hazangwi giving a solidarity speech at the International Women’s conference
- Examining personal attitudes.
- Paying attention to the language used to refer to women and sex.
- Reporting Rape when you know or suspect its happening.
- Listening and paying attention when women and children want to talk to you
- Interrupting harassment
- Challenging jokes about rape
- Joining community activities and Padare forums nearest to you and educate yourself, talk to other men.
- Supporting community initiatives to end violence against women and girls
Left to Right; Padare’s banner on the commemoration of IWD 2011, The Honourable Vice President of Zimbabwe Amai Mujuru (far right) and Minister of Women Affairs, Gender and Community Development Olivia Muchena admiring the organisations stand at the IWD commemorations in Chinhoyi The organization participated in a regional conference on positive masculinities & responsible fatherhood. These included participation and paper presentation in the Regional traditional chiefs Indaba, participation and presentation of a paper in the Southern Africa Gender and media conference in South Africa and participation and sharing in the West African parliamentarians’ conference on the enactment and implementation of domestic violence act.